Time & Location
About the Event
Cyber-attacks against small businesses have more than tripled since 2011. But unfortunately, many best practices are geared towards large enterprises or government organizations. Faced with this kind of complexity, small businesses may assume that real cybersecurity is out of their reach, so they give up and just hope for the best.
The good news is that cybersecurity doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive. This seminar will cover specific and practical cybersecurity controls that small businesses can implement, right away, to improve their security and reduce their risk of cybercrime.
60% of small companies that suffer a cyber-attack are out of business within six months.
Join us to learn specific, mission-critical improvements that you can implement for your small business right away.
Guest Speakers will include:
Paola Saibene - CIO/Global Privacy Protection - American Heart Association
Tom Allen - Chief Operating Officer of Elemental Cyber Security
John Allen - Owner, Community Insurance Advisors
- Advanced Persistent Threats
- Continuous Adjustment of the Security Baseline
- Anatomy of a Data Breach
- Attacking the weakest Link
- Economic Impact
- Compliance Frameworks
- The greatest security risk
- Many products to choose from
- Risk Management
- Physical Security
- Budgeting for risk tolerance
- Plan of Action and Milestones
- Data breach – Decide and Define Organization Cybersecurity Culture
- Cyber Security Insurance – Know your Exposure
- Cyber Security Event$0$00$0