TriStarr Staffing Agency
Customer Service Representative
Shift: Must be available from 9:00am-8:00pm
Pay Rate: $11/hr
This position is primarily responsible for providing superior customer support to an active inbound queue for a medical software program. This role requires excellent focus on detail, listening, and communication to both the customer and members of Customer Service and all company teams.
· Focuses on providing 5 star customer service to both internal and external customers.
· Responsible for maintaining minimum call volume thresholds.
· Make outbound calls for follow up if First Call Resolution wasn’t able to be made
· Create a trouble ticket, if FCR wasn’t accomplished
· Update customer notes within company database.
· Respond to internal instant messages and emails
· Interpret documents such as claim forms, as well as company guidelines,
and procedure manuals.
· Average computer skills
· Strong oral communication skills
· Ability to work in a call center environment
· Ability to type 35+ wpm
· Multi-tasking between windows on computer
· High school diploma or GED
· Previous customer service and support skills/experience
· Basic computer skills